Monday, June 1, 2015

Comayagua Week 15

Wow it was good to hear from y'all this week! Congrats on Andrea on finishing high school! And I am glad Grandma Wagner is doing okay! And Noel! This week was a little more chill then last week, but still lots haha. 

On martes we did intercambios and an Elder Henderson came here to my area. He is almost done with his mission, and I learned a lot! Intercambios are really great places to learn and to see more effective ways of teaching and finding. We taught a family who got baptized a year ago about the temple, it is really cool to see how close the temple is, and how it can really make families eternal.

On Wednesday we talked with this CRAZY dude who tells us crazy stuff in his dreams haha, but I really think he is a fijo bautismo. 

On jueves we had another intercambios with the ZLs I went to their area, and a elder who was here a year ago came to our area and showed us a crapton of MAs and old investigators, so we have a lot of work to do this next week, we really want to do more divisions, so me and Elder Dunn can be in two places at once (so like we both go out with members) . 

On viernes we taught this guy named Cristian, and I really really felt the Spirit testifying through me, and words that I have never thought of were put in my mouth, it was a really powerful lesson, he is just scared about a fecha bautismal. 

On Saturday we had stake conference, and we found out L Tom Perry passed away! So sad! But the stake conference session on Saturday compared to Sunday was crazy! President Fortuna was there and the temple president, and the ENTIRE building was filled! Like we had to set up charirs in the hallways to accommodate all of the members. The conference testified to me how strong the church is here. A thing that I learned this week was how my testimony of the Book of Mormon was strengthened. The Book of Mormon is amazing; it solves all problems, it brings the Spirit and gives you peace,settles doubts and teaches you something new daily. My challenge to all of you is to make an effort to read from the BoM every day. I know of its power, because all of the investigators that we have are progressing are the ones who read the BoM daily. We shall never fall into temptation if we make this effort diariamente. 

Love you all! Thanks for all the emails! This cambio is going by WAY too fast! Elder Dunn and I are having a blast here!

love, Elder Wagner
Elder Wagner and Elder Dunn