Monday, August 1, 2016

Tegucigalpa Week 46

hello


so yeah we had changes this week, elder gomez went far away to siguatepeque, and I got Elder Dominguez, from Peru. He entered the mission field when i entered the mtc. 

HOwever! I am doing good we had a great day yesterday we brought like 3 sixteen year oldss to church we have dates on the 6th for them, and we gave the sisters the sisters of them, 
Oh and both companionships of sisters are training this change, o sea there are two brand new sisters in my district haha. But they have come with great energy so we are all doing great!


I GOT TWO GIANT PACKAGES THANKS MOM

Dude i have already eaten like 5 ding dongs and all of the fruit snacks.. whoa and a bunch of white shirts! haha now im good for the rest of the mission, dont worry about getting me more haha:) i guess the only thing in the future are just ties,,, ive been giving my ties to my converts here

On wednesday we had a sick worldwide missionary broadcast we got to here from neil anderson, bednar, waddell, uh oaks and whitney clayton. super awesome learned a lot. Teach repentance and baptize converts! They said it was like the 1st worldwide missionary conference in a decade.

Oh yeah it has gotten crazy cold!! one night they said it got down to 11 celsius which is like 51 degreees at night,, i finally finally pulled out that orange blanket mom that was shrink packaged, haha it was getting a little chilly at night. but i guess it really hasnt been THAT cold... but it sure feels cold here. 

But yeah had a great week we foudn a family yesterday as we went contacting yesterday with our investigators who are getting baptized the 6th! so that was cool haha

I love you guys! I also love the Gospel, and I hope we can all keep progressing in the Gospel, just a little better each day.

Love,
Elder Wagner

Elder Gomez caught me asleep while saying prayers!